Sunday, December 2, 2012

Post-Friday Beast Blogging: The Hunter-Killer Edition

"You want these underpants back, don't you?  Yes...I can sense the hate swelling within you.  Give in to it, and your journey to the Dark Side will be complete.  Take these underpants off the chair, and fulfill your destiny!  Also, cover your junk -- I think we'd all appreciate that."
"There!  I've perfectly blended in with my natural surroundings!...But maybe...just maybe I've blended in a little too perfectly.  I mean, if I'm totally invisible, how will I ever get my butt scratched?  It's not like they randomly scratch the comforter.  Hm.  Maybe I could cough as they walked by?  No -- that might give them a heart attack, or else they'd think the bedding was diseased, and a coughing comforter would probably get burned, like the Velveteen Rabbit...

Curse you, lethal cunning and predatory instincts for turning me into Nature's most perfect killing machine!  Now I'll never get my ass scratched..."

6 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Put di lemma in the coconut and drink them both up.
~

Carl said...

Must be a fairly impressive lightsaber there...

Li'l Innocent said...

I live in the same house as a kitteh who is as funny, all by himself, as your guys look in these great pix -- but his funniness is best captured in video form. In stills he just looks pretty. Riley & Moondoggie will continue to reign as Motionless Yuks Queen and King.

Scott said...

Well Li'l, as you know, we're not adverse to posting the occasional cat video around here, so let me know if you've got any footage you'd like to share.

Li'l Innocent said...

I dunno, Scott, that's very nice of you -- but it would require not only that I re-tool my videographic skills but figure out how to edit the damn stuff once it's recorded, a skill I've never quite, quite... well. Maybe after the holidays!

We'll do fine on amusing stills of your felinothespians every now and again. (Do they ever wear little Santa hats? Or little Mid-Victorian Caroler outfits?)

Anntichrist S. Coulter said...

Li'l, sweetheart, why on EARTH would you wish such indignities and cruelties upon kittehs as cool as Riley & Moondoggie?!?!?

I've got a coupla good shots of new employer James Dammit, but I still gotta find that disc with the ancient Roxio photo software that Mentis found for me and load it on here... I just deleted & reloaded FireFox today, trying to fix the freeze-up/delay issues w/Win7, but nooooooooo, no such luck.

Disqus