Saturday, November 30, 2013

Post-Friday Beast Blogging: It's A Slow Holiday Weekend Edition

RILEY:  I am...so...bored.

RILEY:  BORRRRRRED!

RILEY:  Let's see what the neighbors are doing...

RILEY:  Oh great...Hey, pal!  If I were you I wouldn't be so anxious to parade around naked in front of the windows and show the world my defective junk.  Look at that thing...Not even one lousy penile spine...

RILEY:  BORRRRRRED!

MOONDOGGIE:  I don't believe in boredom.

MOONDOGGIE:  I think if you're bored, then you're just not sleeping hard enough.

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Moondoggie is a zen philosopher.
~

Doc Logan said...

And this is why Moondoggie is my hero.

Li'l Innocent said...

It's actually possible to divide all of living creation into the Riley-ish and the Moondoggie-ish (at least, as these examplars are presented by Scott). There are Rileyish sea anemones, I have no doubt, and Moondoggieish geraniums.

And there's room for us all, if we'd only learn that penile spines should be employed with discretion, and how to share the furniture.