Sunday, March 1, 2015

Personal Care Products You Never Knew You Needed!

You know who I trust to clue me in on the latest advances in beauty culture? Women's magazines? Hardly. No, I get my grooming tips from Adult Sex Stores, and because I like you, I'm going to share this season's hottest trend in feminine toiletries (I'm pretty sure it's based on the Wen Hair Care line of products):


I wonder if it's sold in a "Volumizing" formula?  Or perhaps an herbal scented version, "Gee, Your Muff Smells Terrific!"  (I take it for granted it comes in a cream rinse.)  Anyway, say goodbye to those hours spent detangling it, ironing it flat, or even using a no-lye relaxer to "conk" your muff.

You're welcome.

6 comments:

Fearguth said...

Four Out of Five Muff Divers Recommend Muff-So-Soft

Meanie-meanie, tickle a person said...

Well, it's not exactly new, nor, judging by these comments, not so much of an advance, either. (Amazon was a real disappointment, review-wise. I was expecting some real gems, but...crickets.)
My favorite:

Mint? With vagina? My husband won't eat anything for an hour or more after brushing his teeth. What is this, birth control?

I gotta say, though, "Honeysuckle" is the perfect scent name, regardless of how it actually tastes...

Weird Dave said...

Mmmmmmm..honeysuckle

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Does it also work as an insect repellent like Skin So Soft?
~

Li'l Innocent said...

What I'm waiting for is Muff Club for Women.

Keith said...

Muffaclicious!

Disqus