Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Pre-Friday Beast Blogging: The Kitnappers Edition

MOONDOGGIE: I've taken your underpants hostage! If you ever want to see them again, you'll leave a bag of Whiskas Crab & Tuna Flavor Treats at the southwest corner of the couch. Come alone, or else. And you better hurry...your pants are warm and fluffy and April Fresh from the dryer, but if I see one cop, I'm horkin' up a hairball into the crotch!

SHADOW: Wait...We're allowed to kidnap underwear? Why didn't anyone tell me during Orientation? That really seems like something that should'a been in the Employee Handbook.

3 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Moondoggie is such a pro.
~

Debbi said...

Love the kitties! :)

meanie-meanie, tickle a person said...

Moondoggie: Why for U fwo yer gotchies in mah fez?

Shadow: Toss them socks over here, dude, I cut you wide and deep [resumes sharpening claws].

Disqus