Monday, January 23, 2017

Post-Friday Beast Blogging: The "Journey to the Center of The Zzzzzzz" Edition


SHADOW: I don't see why I can't sleep in here too. There's room if we snuggle...

MOONDOGGIE: Because you're a beginner sleeper! I'm advanced. I bet you don't even know the Three Forms of Sleep.

SHADOW: Um...Well...

MOONDOGGIE: See? I knew it! Well, for your information -- and this is gonna count for half your grade on the Final -- the Three Forms of Sleep are A.) Restorative, B.) Beauty...

MOONDOGGIE: ...and C.) Inverted Splunkin', which I just invented. If you ever have insomnia, I highly recommend you use this form, because it allows you to voyeuristically peep on gophers, and they have very dull lives, so it helps you nod off.

4 comments:

Dr.BDH said...

I haven't slept well since November 8th, but now that I know about spelunking gopher-watching, I'm looking forward to sweet dreams once again. Thanks, Moondoggie!

Debbi said...

I want to curl up with them! :)

meanie-meanie, tickle a person said...

"Inverted Splunkin'" my ass. You just unplugged him, admit it...

Hank said...

I'll have the boneless fillet of kitty, please.

I approve of Moondoggie's choice of bedtime reading material, too. Or are they both fans of steampunk/Victorian literary pastiche?

Disqus